Great Celebrity Crush

5:31 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
There are a few greats that a girl waits for in her life.

Her great kiss,
Her great love,
and her Great Celebrity Crush!

After drowning in the fantasy of the Thai Gay Romance Movie - The Love of Siam, I am officially a fangirl of Mario Maurer.

The German-Chinese and Thai boy stole my heart not just with his adorable looks, but with the kindness that his character portrays.

Those eyes are so beautiful that it's painful to look at.


Someone pass me the Kleenex, I just creamed.
Why are such creatures of beauty created, and not be gay?
Since he gained his fame via a gay themed film, I wonder if that would mean he's desensitized to Gaydom.
Better yet, Is it not his duty to serve us, as his loyal fans, with a deep passionate kiss each?

A girl can dream, can't she?

0 comments: