Tranny Trade

4:52 PM Edit This 6 Comments »


I'm loving the feeling of being gay royalty.


As a drag queen, I have licence, nay , the authority to do whatever I want. then sashay away in style.




the makeup, the dresses and that stuffed up excuse of a pair of boobs. such tragic fun.




So, I was off to the local gay club again and as usual, no waiting for queens. Was up on stage,- Vogue-ing.




A cute arabic guy comes up to me. and starts holding my waist. loving it. The fugly manly drag queen watches with jealousy...

Then he starts making out with me.... like an Octopus! OMG,

he was such a sucker going at it from all angles, I was grabbing the groin. rubbing the butt.

Fun stuff.

then he dry humped me like a riding cowboy. My wig was about to fly off my head. I had to go to the toilet to readjust everything. When i came back, he found me and raped my mouth again. I didn't want to give tongue but he sucked it out.

The funny thing was, he asked for my number and whispered in my ear

"I'm straight"

WTF? ok boy, I don't think you're that straight . So my drag-sister Mercedes explains that these are called tranny trades.

Men who think they're straight, but prefer chicks with dicks. what is the world coming to~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just recently found your blog. While I myself am a gay virgin, mine seems to be more self-imposed. I am not attractive, nor am I content with the way I am currently physically or financially so I never bothered to try the dating scene.

However, I completely understand the desire to simply wait for romance and is one I agree with. I hope eventually everything works out for you.

Your blog is very well written and eloquent in how you try to convey your feelings. There's drama, and a sense of lost sensation, without being over the top. It's refreshing to read.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I love to read blogs like that. By the way add some pics :)

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) take a look that emo boy hair at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

adult dating said...

I liked your blog..